Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Felted Cell Bag

Just a quick hello! This was fun! 1 strand of Cascade 220 in Cherry Pie #9869. this is one of their hand-painted shades. Shades of Reds.

After putting away the knitting machine, I cast on Saturday evening. Sunday evening I felted it.

The pattern is out of Pursenalities II. The last one in the book is a cell phone bag. I think mine came out a bit bigger, but that is perfect. I'm going to put it into the Coos County Fair (Oregon), and then into our local Fiber Arts studio for sale.

On the needles is my neckdown summer cardigan (Knitting Pure & Simple) I'm doing in Navy Lion & Lamb. I'm just about ready to start the ribbed hem.

The sleeves will be easy. We've got dental appointments this after noon for both of my nieces. I will be knitting!

No comments: