Friday, April 29, 2011

Newest Noni Patterns!

This just arrived today! I dumped the box, tried to make it casually attractive and took a quick photo.

The newest Noni Pattern, the Bettie Boop bag, is now in stock!

Nora says "Inspired by the beloved, alluringly feminine icon of the 1930's, this bag is both flirty and straightforward, delicate yet ever so comfortable. Just as the original Miss B. practically purred with the romantic gleam of the jazz age and the revolutionary confidence of the Flappers, The Bettie Boop will give you the irresistible urge to flaunt your feminine side while still staying perfectly put together. Elegant underpinnings, including a clever, fully assembled (USA-made) hex frame and a totally innovative blossom-shaped turn-lock, create the ideal silhouette to show off sculpted blooms and the sparkle of crystals and beads."

The flowers and their sparkly crystals are just adorable!! and you can order the flower pattern on its own to apply to your own bags and garments.

And check out that patent leather handle. It's the handle on the left of the handles. OMG!! I love patent leather. and Laura (JUL Silver) tells me it is REAL patent leather! The bag is designed to open and close with a purse frame. And I have those in stock too. It's those metal things in the top right of the photo. I have most all of the hardware in stock, except a few items that were backordered.

They are on my desk, they are in inventory, and by end of tomorrow I should have them online. But if you just cannot wait, email me at store@yarn-store.net .

No comments: