Thursday, April 21, 2011

Feza is online!

Things are busy here in the store.....and the web site is no exception. My Feza yarns are online and available. We are still tweaking those pages a bit, but they are functional and easy to follow.

Feza Cyprus Mohair is a Acrylic Mohair blend. Very soft and cozy, very pretty and will knit up fast at 4 sts per inch. The yardage is 178yds per ball. I love the shimmery softness of this yarn and cannot decide which color I like best. Would be adorable in a short jacket with a bit of waist showing. Pair with a complimentary shell under for a real coordinated look.

Feza Fanatic Yarn is a blend of 77% Acrylic, 20% Wool, 3% Nylon. I've been knitting this on my LK150 Silver Reed Knitting Machine at tension 9. I'm going to work extra hard today, so that I can have an hour toward the end of the day. Its my goal to get a sleeve done before the end of the day! Yardage is a hefty 231yds per ball and this yarn is considered a bulky weight, at 3.5 sts per inch on about a US10.5 needle. A soft yarn, but very cool!


Alp Premier and Alp Dazzle are wild ribbon combinations. Have a wedding to attend? Knit up a wrap that will be cute, fun, wild and crazy. Use a Dazzle shade if you want to go wild-conservative, or Premier for zany-wild! Use a US#10 needle and this wrap will get knit up very fast. Mother of the Bride? Consider working one up in white for the bride! Weddings, receptions, anniversary parties, garden parties.....all of those are perfect for this yarn.

No comments: