Thursday, September 11, 2008

New Addi Lace sizes




Just a quick note.....there are more sizes in the addi lace needle line. NEW, VERY SMALL, sizes in the Addi Lace Needles. Now in stock, brand new in the U.S. Sizes 1.5mm (US#000), 2mm (US#0), 2.25mm & 2.75mm sizes in 24", 32", 40" & 47" lengths. See ALL the addi Lace needle sizes here. Soon there will be 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm and 8mm sizes in stock. These are basically US#10, 10.5, 10.75 & 11 sizes. But I prefer to go by the mm size instead.

Manufacturers can and do not always agree on what is a US#size might be, so US sizing is not consistant. But a millimeter is a millimeter is a millimeter and that does not change.


Also, I'm on order for the new addi Click interchangeable needles! Watch here! I'm taking orders now! Email me at angelikas@yarn-store.com if you are an existing customer.



Still working on my last T-Top. I'm getting a bit burned out on the machine, so I'm struggling. Seems like I keep finding other things that are a tad bit more important to do. Remaining is the button hole tab, neck band and the sleeves. Easy-peasy, right?

No comments: