Friday, February 6, 2009

Small Jobs, Big Jobs


All done!! Mark that HUGE job off my list!! (but don't look at all the jobs that stacked up underneath!).
The Lion & Lamb photos are complete and up on their page. I photographed them late last night and after freight out and freight in today, I managed to prep them for print and web.
So who's watching American Idol these days?? I missed Wednesday night. (had a prior committee to knock the socks off of a few men's pool playing skills. Yeah, baby, I did goood! Won 5 out of 7 games. ) I have a few favorites from past years. Kellie Pickler was so darn cute during her show. I have both her CDs. I'm not toooo into country, but her voice just gets me. David Cook from last year really brings back the memories of rock from my party years. Oh wait, I'm still party-ing!! Well, you know, way back when...we just won't say exactly when . . . . . So spinning in my CD player as I work the web and orders is Kellie Pickler, David Cook, and Greg Allman. I think my hubby alternates between worrying about mid-life crises and smirking . . . . Gotta go excercise....need to stay in shape!
Soon!

No comments: