Friday, January 23, 2009

New Colors & New Yarn

Lorna's Laces has announced 5 new colors. To save me a bit of time, and get you the information early, read about it at the Lorna's Laces Blog.


The silk bamboo that was temporarily available last fall was a great hit, and is now a permanent part of the Lorna's Laces Line. Pearl will be available from Angelika's. I will be stocking many, but not all colors. You let me know if there's a specific color you'd like. Pearl is 51% silk, 49% bamboo. 215 yds/3.5 ounces, 5 sts per inch on a US#6 or 7 needle. I know for sure I'm ordering it in in Mystic, our exclusive dark green. I'm still trying to decide what other colors. Suggestions???Don't forget to write me to get your name in the jar for the free needles!!

1 comment:

mlamotteo said...

Wow. That's awesome. I haven't tried this yarn yet, but I love the sheen. Also, it seems like a nice alternative to wool. I lovely clapotis yarn. Uh-oh, I'm feeling the need to make a clap. Some pink colorways would be nice for Spring. I'm thinking Watercolor.