Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Colors arrive from Lorna's Laces



Mmmm......another big mess! Reminds me of that other well known movie quote. "Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into, Ollie."
The following photographs are pictures of Shepherd Sock.




This color is called Andersonville.


This color is called Montrose.


This color is called Rockwell.


This color is called Satsuma. It is really bright and cheery. I cannot wear this color, but I'm sure attracted to it. In the Lion and Lamb it is very shiny.


This color is called Beverly. I got the Shepherd Sock scripts posted online last night. Today hopefully the I can get the Worsted posted. But if you cannot wait, just call to place your order, or if you have ordered before, just emai me.

I've got Shepherd Worsted, Sport and Bulky, Helen's Lace and Lion & Lamb.


This weekend I will pull a name for the needle giveaway. We are heading out Saturday morning for a weekend with our children in Sunriver, Oregon. So I will pull a name early Saturday morning! Thanks for playing!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All those great yarns are very tempting....I should not look at them since I have way to many projects lined up. As far as my needle organization.... I haven't found what works for me. I have quite a few circular needles in various sizes and lengths as well as a set of interchangable. I always manage to misplace the interchangable ones. They end up in project bags or in bags with the leftover yarn. The circulars end up tucked in my "work in progress basket" without their pouches. So I have to pull out my needle gauge to figure out what size they are to re-organize them.