Saturday, July 19, 2008

BBQ & New Sock Colors




Another quick hello this morning.


Here is a picture of the new sock colors. Beginning at top: Ashburn, Woodlawn, South Shore and Maple Grove.


To see the colors better, the whole hank is shown on the Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock page.


Shepherd Sport, Worsted, Bulky, Heaven and Helen's Lace is waiting on the table to be photographed, but they are in stock.



Today is a big BBQ day. My ex-brother-in-law, Ron, (yup, ex, you don't want to know!!) and my husband plannedd a BBQ and we have invited about 15 friends and co-workers on Ron's. It has been a whole year since my sister booted Ron out of the house. It has been 4.5 months since the children were removed from her custody to his. ( again, ya don't wanna know!!)


The morning is dawning beautifully. I have much to do today, besides shipping. So I must go!


No comments: