Friday, June 24, 2011

Xerox Phaser 8560 MFP - FOR SALE

My day yesterday was a busy, but satisfying. Fire Marshall wants my boxes cleared away from the switch box, and yesterday was that day for me. Much to my dismay I have 2 switch boxes in my unit. Obviously I've got someone elses as well as mine. So I had to clear out substantial floor space. But it is done. It's always a good feeling to sort and toss! In the process, one of my printers is now ready to be sold.

It's a super-duper printer. I've got two, and I only need one these days. If you are local, and can pick up, call me!!! (see more details at bottom of this posting)


Also, a big box of brand new yarns from Plymouth arrived today. They are all in the computer, but will take a few days to get online. Stiletto is a striping sock yarn with gold and silver in the strands. 3 bright colors in Baby Alpaca Grande that were just too uplifting not to stock. Juli is a soft wool blend with flicks of silver. and more! Come in and see them now. They are in my new "newest arrivals" rack!
$1,000.00 Xerox Phaser 8560mfp (multifunction printer: Scan, Copy, Fax and printer. Full Beautiful Color).
Have used these for years for full color catalogs, faxing, color copying and scanning too. Great Printers!!

Includes installed 40gb hard drive to save files to (for walk-up printing). Makes for fast printing.
Also includes this beefy xerox stand with drawer (new $299.00)

Phaser 8560MFP: 30ppm Color Multifunction System, 2-Sided Print And Scan, Fax, Auto Doc Feeder, Networking, 2400 Finepoint Image Quality, 512MB Memory, 40GB HD, 2X525 Letter/Legal Input Tray, System Cart, Na Pwr Cord. (New $2700.00)/em>

No comments: