Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Keeping things in line!

This past weekend, it took me 3 times to stitch in a sleeve cap, capturing all the excess fabric at the top of the sleeve. Yesterday these clips arrived....sure could have used them this weekend!!


Knit Klips from Susan Bates.


10 Knit Klips per package.


Aligns edges for quick seaming! Comes in assorted colors.



Clover Wonder Clips

These clips were designed with the seamstress in mind. But they spoke to me!
- - They have a strong grip and will hold the edges of my knitting together so I can seam evenly. (where were these when I struggled to stitch my mohair sleeve cap into the armhole!).
- - I've also grabbed a few to "bull-dog" clip some papers together. Sweet!
- - and Finally, I've been using them with my knitting machine, to hold down my yarn until I get a few rows knit.
- - There's 50 clips...enough to last pretty much forever, and they store in this strong hinged box that won't come open even if it is stored in your knitting supply bag.


Clover says: Clip and hold, Clip and Sew right where you need it!
Open wide for holding multiple layers of fabric. It won't damage or distort the fabric. Great Holding capacity for different types of crafts. 1/4" and 1/2" seam allowance markings on on the base of clip of clip. Clip base is flat for easy feeding to presser foot.
The Wonder Clips are great alternative to pins, especially when working with heavy weight fabrics, piles, and vinyls. It can hold layered sections of sewing projects such as handle connectors to handbags and piping without distortion. It holds quilt binding while sewing and it's easy to see and easy to find when dropped on the floor. Works well with sergers.

No comments: