Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I *can* crochet!

I don't do it much, but I *can* crochet.

I really admire those lacey, delicate crochet shells. The kind that is worn over a silk spagetti strap top.


This little bootie is a "free with purchase" pattern using Plymouth's 100% Angora. I have it in crochet and a knit version. Plymouth's 100% Angora is one of many brand new yarns in the store. You will get sneak previews of them as Henry and I get web pages created and uploaded.

This page isn't quite perfect. Henry is changing some of my pages from "tables" to "divs". Says it is better. It is still in progress. But I can't wait any longer, so I'm giving you a sneak preview.

Enjoy!!

PS: oh, by the way...FINALLY got the Cascade 220 Superwash page all up to date. SOOOOO many colors!!! Gheeeshe! What a job!

No comments: