Sunday, February 20, 2011

Portland, Oregon, Yarn Crawl

The Portland Yarn Crawl is Friday, Saturday & Sunday, March 4th, 5th & 6th. I didn’t have my act together and didn’t make the deadline. But I will be open extended hours that weekend for those of you who would like to come by.

I’m not your typical Portland Yarn Store. Looks like a darn warehouse in my place! Yarn stacked from floor to ceiling. None the less, the fact remains, I got yarn and an extremely expansive stock of knitting and crochet tools.
I carry these lines of yarns, plus a couple more that I just picked up last month. http://www.yarn-store.com/yarn.html

I’ve extended my hours for the Yarn Crawl Weekend. Friday and Saturday 10 - 6 and Sunday 10-5. I’m in a small plaza with free parking.

Angelika’s Yarn Store
Portland Center Plaza (contains a Plaid Pantry, Hot Pot City, Oregon Liquor Store and more)
1975 SW 1st Ave, Ste L (cross streets SW Harrison and SW Lincoln)
Portland, Oregon 97201
503-200-5991

Stop in and tell me all about your crawl. I’ve never done one!!

No comments: