Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A couple New Infant Patterns-Quick projects!



Mealtime Set

#BB222 from Oat Couture
Bib, Bunny and Washcloth for Baby
Bib & Washcloth need 125 yds of DK or Lt Worsted Cotton yarn. I recommend Universal's Cotton Supreme. US#6
36" needles and 13 ring markers
Bunny requires 35yds of white or natural dk weight yarn. US#5 needle.










Newborn Layette
Knitting Pure and Simple #121

Jacket, Hat and Booties done in size appropriate weight yarn. I mean, the fabric that fingering weight yarn creates is perfect for these tiny sweethearts! I recommend Catania. Catania is a 100% cotton, washable, in fingering weight. Comes in Solids and multis. Or if you prefer wool. Of my wool yarns my Shepherd Sock or Solemate is my softest, and is very washable!
Sizes: Preemie, Newborn, 3, 6, and 12 months.
Materials: Fingering weight yarn approx 258, 376, 402, 427, 475 yds. 24" circular and double points US#3 and 1. Scrap yarn, stitch markers, safety pin, blunt darning needle.
Gauge: 6.75 sts per inch on US#3 or size needed for this gauge.

See and Order both of these patterns and more at http://www.yarn-store.com/knitted-childrens-patterns.html

No comments: