Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009, New pattern, new yarns!

Only a few more hours and I will be locking the doors and hitting the road. Thanksgiving this year is in Portland. 5 out of 6 of our children will be there. But if you want to count my granddaughter to be representing her family, then all 6 are there!! Normally we go to Southern California for this holiday, but this year is different. Tyler, my granddaughter (who knits!) is flying to the airport and we are driving straight there and back to the condo downtown. This will be her first visit to our new place. Tyler will be 16 yrs old in 1 week. Wow!!!


This is her. Stunning!!! She's been knitting since she was 6 or 7 too.











Haven't knit much the last few days. Although I have the reversible scarf on the SK860 Knitting Machine. That has been progressing successfully when I take the time to work on it. Have been doing paper work and internet work.
New pattern from Figheadh Yarns! Hats!!



Any size you want, using any yarn you want!! Great pattern to use up stash yarns!



Also, added 2 more lines of yarn to the store. But you need to tell me what colors you want me to bring in first!!



Cascade Venezia Worsted. A popular yarn wool and silk yarn. Not sure why it took me so long to make this decision!! Cascade Ultra Pima is so new it isn't even in the U.S. yet. It is so pretty. Super shiny! Super quality Pima Cotton!



Enjoy the holiday and be safe!!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Is this your step granddaughter cause there is no way you have a 6year-old granddaughter! No way! Nope! I'm not believing it!

Angelika said...

Yes, she's step, but I am plenty old enough. Tyler is 15 years old in that picture. Just a few years younger than I was when her mother was born.