Thursday, September 10, 2009

End of Summer Jobs!!

When the weather turns warm, I just want to soak up the sun!! We've had some beautiful days this summer here on the Oregon, and some days have just seemed like November!



Lots of family activities this year! Weddings, Holidays, Family Reunions!! Any excuse for a party!! Just returned from an incredibly beautiful weekend in Santa Cruz where my niece was married. A smallish wedding by most counts, but just peeerrrrfect!!


(picture: me, Cory (daughter-in-law), Erica & Greta (step daughters) Best people to party with!!)


School has begun, and so has fall knitting and crochet. Whether it is for gifts, or just a new cardie for the winter, needles are being picked up and yarn has been ordered. My needles are still setting as I've been restoring the shelves to their non-chaotic manner and moving slow moving items to the clearance page. Be sure you check out the books I just put on clearance for $5!! These would be perfect to insert into a knitters gift package! All books are eventually going on clearance, so if you see one you want, drop me a line and I'll tell you what the clearance price will be!
Lorna's Laces Swirl Chunky and Swirl DK are also on clearance for less then their suggested retail price. Be sure that you check into these super yarns. Quality yarns at a bargain price!!


If you didn't get my last newsletter, be sure to read it here. And be sure you get signed up for the next issue here.

No comments: