Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One Kind Word



I found this proverb "One kind word can warm three winter months". As we move into the mind crushing holiday season, be sure to remember this. A kind word, a warm smile, a deep breath can make or break your day or the day of those around you.


Thanksgiving is over and I realize I have hardly touched my Christmas shipping. My eyes are rolling into the back of my head and I want to bury my head under my pillow. However am I going to get caught up! Each season seems to have more commitments and less time.


Thanksgiving in San Diego was great. It was very quiet with just husband and I joining his daughter and family. The 3 grandkids are sure growing up and baby Nora is a giggly, curly haired little girl that wants "Oma" to chase her and her brother Zane. I got two girls' day out!! One with 15 yr old Tyler, where the choice of activity is SHOPPING !! The 2nd day is with Mom and a day at the spa! Now who can't love that kind of holiday!


In the store, I'm working thru new stock. I realized I've yet to photograph the new exclusives. So this morning between shipping I managed to get Renaissance Romance and Mystic in Shepherd Worsted done and posted.
Yesterday I finished one more page of the Figheadh Yarnworks patterns that I brought in. As of this date, I am the only full online/web stockist of this line.
Keep a smile on your face and a kind word in your heart! 'til next time!


No comments: