Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Swinging with Addi



The Addi Swing....the ultimate classy crochet hook!

Developed with comfort in mind, the handle is constructed of two plastics: one colorful and soft, and the other, white and firm. The two balance each other perfectly for just the right amount of flexibility.Available in:US A (2.00mm), B (2.50mm), C (3.00mm), D (3.25mm), E (3.50mm), 3.75mm, F (4.00mm), G (4.50mm), H (5.00mm), I (5.50mm), and J (6.00mm)





Order on my crochet hook page.









I carry a lot of crochet hooks! I carry two lines from Addi, the Brittany Crochet hooks (beautiful!!), Clover Reflections and Susan Bates glass-like plastic gift sets, KA High Quality Bamboo, Clover Ergonomic and a few others on special. I even carry the crochet hooks for very fine thread.

Stay tuned!! New yarns arrived today. A bit of glitz and glam for your self, family or desk mate. Super affordable prices!!

No comments: