Thursday, September 20, 2007

My felted slipper is done

Just finished my first slipper. Didn't want to wait weeks to show you, so here it is.

These slippers are very generous in their size, so if you think you need to go up one size, you don't. Ask me how I know! I thought I should add 1" extra in length. Naw.....should've stay as the pattern instructed. They are just a little bit long. And it forced me to get a 2nd skein of Glory. I'll have to do another pair....mmmm..... charcoal?? oh NO!! Chocolate!!! Despite being a tad bit loose, I'll love wearing them! Here in the Yarn Store, it is ever so appropriate to wear knit, crochet or felted slippers!

You can see the pattern at http://www.yarn-store.com/ The pattern is shown in the colorway Black Purl, but mine is done in Navy.

1 comment:

Kris said...

awww they look super squishy!!